Oh dear, a weekend running around Nashville with friends equals a tired Amy. I got lots of quality time with The Queen, Stace, Son, Cherry, Shy, Ruby Tuesday, Lady and DebDo. I also got some snuggles, a bite or two and giggles out of the two little Es.
- In typical fashion, I was under dressed for Highballs and Hydrangeas but I rocked my pink Coach wedge hills. The band was really good, playing all those favorite dance songs from the 60s. It was quite a workout.
- And I counted it as one of my workouts for the weekend because let’s face it, dancing in three inch wedges and sweating for over an hour and a half is a workout.
- I believe the sound of the whole evening was laughter. We laughed at old stories, new stories and rehashed some of my um, bad choices. I think it was more about laughing about me and the situations I manage to get myself into.
- A sad moment, I was in Green Hills, at Crows Nest but never managed to stop over at the mall. It is a sad day when I can’t make it over to the mall. I may need to see a shrink about that.
- I had a wonderful Sunday with Aulisio, meeting up for brunch. This is something that doesn’t really happen in Chattanooga. I miss it.
- And then back to the Queen’s to wrap up a couple of projects as well as visit some more.
- Working out last night was interesting. . . we really stepped it up but wow, my legs are not happy with me right now.
- Wookie has made it clear that I am on the naughty list. Some can food and snuggles later and he kind of got over my traveling. Kind of, sort of. . .
I am a bit tired and I have a cute post that I would like to work on but that will have to wait until tomorrow. The sleep is winning out.