Or as I would like to call it, An Ode to My ADD tendencies!
- Went to bed freezing cold last night but refused, refused I say to turn the heat on, so I layered
- Halfway through the evening I must have gotten a bit warm so the process of de-layering happened
- My hateful alarm clock who never brings me good news, just news of I have to get out of bed RIGHT NOW! Off went the covers and immediately all the sweat from getting to warm was hanging from my body in the form of ice.
- An argument ensued with Wookie. He wanted his special cat food for breakfast, it seemed easier to just give in
- I rocked it at work, completing reports early and wanting to show everyone my really cool Snoopy dance, I opted not to embarrass myself though
- The evening proved a bit daunting though, no energy to cook but I needed to so a little dinner and off to read whichever book is closest to me
- Talked to Sonia about her new baby, it still seems odd that Sonia has a child, at least to me, but she sounds so happy and it was a wonderful chat where I got to hear some of her birth story–but I still want tons of pictures!
- For once I actually got my shower early in the evening and promptly enjoyed the season finale of One Tree Hill (I got sucked in when they were playing all the time on SoapNet). I cried, I smiled, I laughed. An overall emotional buffet
- I made sure Heinz Ward made it to the finals for Dancing with the Stars
- Dried my hair and am currently working on getting myself to bed
- Writing, I have got to lock myself up somewhere so I can get move on with this book, I have also been asked by a friend to join his message board/blog that is for men only. My niche will be all things that have to do with food. It is going to be fun and I really hope this takes off for him because his thought process for this board sounds wonderful
- Yep, bed for me. . . have sweet dreams