Umm, yeah, I would like to thank that awesome headache that turned into a migraine for delaying a post chock full of random thoughts.
- If there is one thing that I really dislike about living in SE TN, it would be the pollen. Yes, Nashville had it too but my allergies can no longer tolerate pine trees. I am surrounded by them here. And I wonder if there is such an allergy to kudzu? Also, being female kind of sucks sometimes, those hormones like to speak up from time to time, in the form of said pain in the head.
- I met Bird this evening with her twins. One, sadly, is my kindred spirit. I apologize in advance for the trouble she will cause in later years.
- I was Bird’s personal shopper this evening; I helped her pick out several dresses as options to a wedding this weekend. I introduced her to my friend, matte jersey. A fabric that understands the value of forgiveness.
- Dinner with almost eight year olds (that just can’t be right) is a trip. Our trip to PF Changs was a first for them. I hoping that they will take up the use of chop sticks often.
- Did you know that kids love to go to the bathroom? I didn’t truly get this until the girls came along. They like to check them out on a regular basis! At least now Bird can get through most of her dinner before the need arises!
- The rain has given me a respite with the heat, well, kind of sort of. I will take it though
- I talked to my most favorite man in Nashville today, Mr G was out and about and taking my twin to lunch, the best news is I will be having lunch with him and my twin next Friday! Look out Pie Wagon!
- I talked to Bubba today, oh my, what a trip he is! After I mentioned that I was single, he said in all seriousness, “Single, again? Time is a ticking.” Thanks Bubba. . . but he did finally say I was a spring chicken compared to him. I get it. . . I need to date. . .I just don’t like all that rejection stuff that happens
- My new cell phone is so sweet. I can text like nobody’s business! Yeah! Now I just have to stop playing Angry Birds all of the time. Stupid birds.
- Tomorrow is Friday, which means that I must make this weekend about picking things up, getting rid of more stuff I don’t use and tackling the litter box. Stace, this one is for you, I want to pare down the excess and declutter.