I hope everyone made it through Hurricane Irene, it looks like Katia is starting to form but hopefully it will not get near the islands or the states. Are you ready for more randomness from me?
- I actually saw dark clouds forming tonight, they won’t share any of their rain with me, so I am going with the fact they are now taunting me, ready to throw out some high 90s for the rest of the week.
- I read the most appalling news story today, two kids (their father as their attorney) tried to sue their mom for bad mothering. Seriously, if your life is so bad because you were called to come home at midnight during a homecoming dance or the birthday card you received didn’t contain money, let me just boo hoo for you. Put your big girl panties on and be thankful she cared. Or as my friends in England say, “Bloody wankers.”
- I was greeted this morning by a squirrel going down the steps. I think I should make friends with this little cutie.
- All day I thought it was Monday all over again, I hate those kind of days. I had to keep reminding myself that it was indeed Tuesday.
- Lemon pepper chicken and roasted purple potatoes are indeed yummy.
- I am being such a good girl watching what I eat. I have moments where I feel like I could eat everything in sight but overall I am not that hungry. I am getting into a good groove with it but drinking water on the weekends seems to be the hard part.
- My parents went to the dentist today. Dad ended up with another cavity. I guess I should blame him more for my teeth than mom.
- Did you know that FOOTBALL starts for like real this weekend? OMG, I cannot wait.
- Fall, you are more than welcome to come around now, see above.
- The Daily Mail London posts a new, cuter than cute picture of an animal daily. Today’s picture was a baby elephant born at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. I just want to snuggle up with that little cutie!
- Going back on your blog, trying to tag prior entries is a challenge. I wish I had done this from the beginning. This could take awhile.
- Per a very strong recommendation from a friend, I ordered padded bike shorts for my attempt at spinning. For some reason I could have sworn that the padding was on the butt not the um, never mind. Let’s just say I learned something today.
- Why is it my hair looks frazzled as soon as I hit the office but by the time I get back to my apartment, it actually looks halfway decent?
- What I am doing this weekend? Football, football, football. . . need I say more?