What a nice long weekend! I suggest from now on we have three day weekends every week!
- Praise the Lord! We got some rain! And not just one of those five minute teasers we have been getting here and there. I believe it rained for over a day and a half!
- And with that rain comes those nice fall temps, bring it on fall! I am ready to see you again.
- Did you know that my apartment complex now has two pools? Yep, one was located right past my deck next to the tennis courts. So much for all that landscaping they did a few weeks ago. . .
- With all that rainy goodness I ended up working from the apartment today. I haven’t done that in a few years but got a lot done. Only issue, my work laptop is a mini, you can imagine the challenge of doing spreadsheets on it. Oh well! A day working in sweatpants on the couch is a good thing! Wish I could do that a bit more often.
- Exercising is kind of tiring but it is one of those good tireds. I can’t wait to start seeing some results!
- Downside of not being in the office? My water intake always sucks, not sure how to change this but I am trying. Water, water, water need to flush out the yucky I have shoved down my throat the past few years.
- Wookie was confused this morning and then thought he might try to help me work; it is tough being the baby around here you know.
- After seeing all the pictures on Facebook for the Class of ’91’s reunion I am starting to break out in hives. That means my class is next.
- I have been stalking weather.com the past couple of days, praying for decent weather for the Ole Miss/Vandy game. Here’s hoping that it isn’t a sweltering hot day because I will scare the masses with the crazy hair.
- I am thankful I don’t live on the coast, while I love the rain, don’t mind tornadoes; I have a feeling I would have severe issues with hurricanes.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for preventing chafing when it comes to walking/jogging? These monster thighs of mine need some TLC. I can deal with blisters on my feet and even chipped toenail polish (but don’t tell the Queen) but chafing is just wrong.
And now I am going to go crash into bed! Perhaps I shall watch a Christmas movie as I fall asleep. It is never too early to watch them!