Another Tuesday has come and almost gone, while I deal with sore muscles, a brain that is already fried and a weekend that looks like it might take forever to get here, I bring you my randomness on a Tuesday evening. . .
- Having tweaked that poor calf muscle, it is amusing to work out while worrying you will re-injure the stupid thing again
- Apparently someone wanted to use my check card in Nevada last week, sadly for them even the bank knows I am too poor to pop into that state to purchase something. . . better luck next time!
- I found out about the attempted fraudulent charge when trying to pay for gas Sunday. . .blocking one’s card without notifying them can scare the crap out of a person.
- I was a tad disappointed with the Sing-off last night, maybe it was just meant to be enjoyed during the holidays?
- I also watched Two and a Half Men last night, that was the first time I had ever watched it, I hate to admit I DVR’ed the show just because of Ashton
- I will admit that I did catch parts of American Wedding this weekend and now I really want to see American Reunion
- I am having to systematically change all my passwords since it seems the internet gremlins are playing with them, do you know what a pain that is?
- Having to get cash from the bank so I have money until my new card gets here is kind of a pain. . . I spend cash, never keep it on me and prefer to use my card. At least the bank is next door. . .
- I have got to get back on the wagon of drinking water like it is going out of style and still have to figure out a way to knock it back on the weekends. Why is it so hard for me to drink lots of water???
- I am frustrated with Pottermore, not only can I not get into Book Two, I can brew a potion or cast a spell to save my life
- Yes, I am truly a dork for the above statement
- I am looking forward to a weekend of nothing, I might actually clean my apartment
- But don’t hold me to it because napping and exercising can always get in the way of those plans
- My little buddy E has to be one of the cutest baby boys out there, now if I can convince his parents and Miss E’s parents for an arranged marriage for the two of them
- I need everyone to send up prayers and good thoughts for my friend Bird’s mom, I haven’t a clue of what it is like to deal with a parent whose health is declining
- My skinny jeans are now taunting me daily, maybe I do need to look into those wraps everyone keeps talking about. . .
- Wook is now giving me the stink eye, that means I probably should go to bed