After a long week, a sickly kind of weekend and a Monday that didn’t want to go away, I welcomed Tuesday with open arms. And tomorrow will be Wednesday! Snoopy dance just for that!
- I have just gotten around to setting up my free personal training sessions at the Y, let’s just say kicking it up a notch is going to land me in the bed soon. . .
- I finally got back on the elliptical, I have an issue with that machine. See, I keep trying to go as fast as I can when the point is to get into a rhythm.
- At least I get to watch ESPN and giggle while on that stupid machine
- A reminder to myself, just because you are jamming out to a song on your iPod doesn’t mean you should bust a move in the middle of the gym
- I actually watched some of Dancing with the Stars last night. Now I remember why I have seemed to lost interest, well except for Max. .
- I am a horrible mama to Wook. . . seems the litter disappeared in is litter box (no more Tidy Cat for us!) and that was the reason for a wet gym bag yesterday morning.
- Don’t worry, everything has been cleaned and I have gone to begging for his forgiveness, luckily he loves me a lot, so we are all good.
- I finally won a game in my work league fantasy football, I beat my twin, who isn’t all that happy with me right about now but I told her to think of it as a mercy loss so I could actually have a win
- There is now a release date for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2 but it isn’t until November 11th, I can’t wait that long
- I need to get back with the program of reading, I have been working and eating at my desk lately
- I am loving Pinterest but my only issue is, will I ever actually refer back to it? Yeah, I didn’t think so. . .
- Why is it I get a headache after working out? Shouldn’t I get that runner’s high I have heard about?
My bed is starting to call my name and Wook needs extra cuddles, so off I go. Let’s hope I can wake up early tomorrow.