Here it is, another Tuesday and thank goodness this has flown by so quickly since the weekend flew all too fast around here.
- I had my first real personal training session at the Y today. One more free one and then I am on my own.
- Let’s just say I completely understand why some of the contestants on Biggest Loser throw up during a workout, I felt like that a couple of times.
- Good news! The trainer thought I did well for such an intense workout. I have to work on my squats though.
- I have yet another headache after working out. I am drinking a ton of water so I am not sure what this is from.
- I may not be able to walk or get out of bed tomorrow morning, who wants to come help me get up?
- Wookie has taken spoiled kitteh to a totally new level. Now he smacks at the comforter and frame near the top of the bed until I roll over and grab him. He is just too delicate to have to jump up on the bed.
- The weather is just so cozy around here, all I wanted to do today was head back to the apartment, throw my jammies on and curl up on the couch.
- I would love to have the trainer work with me a couple of times a month but at $40 a pop, that is not going to happen, I have shoes, clothes and who knows what else to purchase!
- I treated myself to a diet Mountain Dew today but didn’t finish it, I was more concerned about drinking my water.
- The world must be coming to an end when I prefer water over a diet soda
- My car is back to having super powers again, I have almost been clipped a handful a times within the last week.
- I need a neck massage, actually an all over one will do since I have a feeling that I am going to be in a lot of pain tomorrow.
- I don’t remember it being this painful or difficult when I was packing on the pounds!
- I have given my blood, sweat and tears to working out so I can get back into shape, last time I was dropping the weight I did shed tears but definitely not any blood or sweat. I guess I will take the weight of this way since I am not in the mood for depression or mono.
Now I think I am going to make the 509th trip to the bathroom to pee and then I think I will start thinking about going to bed. I am one really tired girl right now.