Since the weather is all over the place, I thought I would be all over the place with this Tuesday’s Randomness. And it is a way that you can shake your head at just how random I can be at times.
- I am now up to 30 minutes on the elliptical, yes boys and girls, I am a hot mess on this machine but I have to say, I am pretty proud of myself.
- The only downside to getting up to 30 minutes? The balls of my feet and my toes start to tingle the last five minutes or so. But I work through it because gosh darn it, I am going to finish what I started.
- Dear Jessica Simpson, it is no longer a secret that you are pregnant, the jig is up, just confirm it already. Or stay indoors instead of shopping being photographed in form fitting tops.
- I have been waking up craving Krispy Kreme chocolate glazed doughnuts, please make this stop.
- While trying to be really good and not eat sweets, my really sweet neighbors brought over some homemade, just out of the oven peanut butter cookies! They were really good but I was even better because I am saving the last one for tomorrow.
- Speaking of peanut butter cookies. . . the boy attempted to make some a few years ago. I took one bite and knew that he would never, ever be as accomplished in the baking department than me.
- How do you mess up peanut butter cookies?
- The show Property Virgins gets on my nerves. I think it is the host/realtor that bothers me.
- I love Income Property though, the host is cute and anytime the prospect of ripping walls out or floors up always interest me.
- I really need to hit one of those shoe stores that fits you for tennis shoes that are perfect for your feet, gait, etc. I have a really bad feeling about it though because my luck would be I would need specially made shoes with unicorn hair for the laces. . .
- Is it November 11th yet? I am so ready to buy the last Harry Potter DVD, sniff. . .
- I have already started watching Christmas movies. . .
And now the couch beckons me to get comfy and watch the fallout of Maks vs. Len. I adore both so I can’t pick a side. . .