Oh sweet holiday week, how I love your shortened workweek. Must make a mental note to save some vacation days next year to take the whole week off though. Brain started the week off sluggish and just slumped in the corner most of the workday. But it is Tuesday evening and that must mean that it is time for me to be random.
- The crafty side of me is working on ornaments for friends, family and most likely some random strangers on the street. Glitter, paint and goodness knows what else will be decorating my apartment for the next six months or so (please, do you really think I am going to be that diligent with the vacuuming?)
- I need to pack. . . why is it no matter how excited I am to get out of town the thought of packing tires me out?
- I am going to blame part of it on the weather. One minute it is freezing and the next it is a blustery spring day. Mother Nature, we have had this talk before, pick one and stick with it. This isn’t difficult.
- A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving will be on Thanksgiving night and yes, I will be camped out in front of the television watching it. Of course I will also be in a turkey coma but isn’t that what the day is for?
- Oh Black Friday, I love the people watching and good deals but can’t you wait until 5am? As a former retail worker, earning a few extra dollars for the company doesn’t make up for all the time you are stuck working extended hours away from friends and family, oh yeah and school.
- Ford now has a car that parks itself, can my car drive itself to Nashville tomorrow? I mean I could do it with my eyes closed considering I have driven that interstate for over 15 years but seriously, I could use the time to just relax.
- I am on a mission to find some of the OPI Muppets collection and it is beginning to look like it will be a challenge. I am hoping that getting to the “big city” will remedy this problem.
- Speaking of the Muppets. . . oh Kermy, I can’t wait to see you on the big screen again. I just have to remember not to explain the adult humor to Bird’s girls.
- If any of my friends happen to go to Kohl’s for Black Friday, I guess I will see you around Christmas time since that will be about when you will finally pay for your BF items.
With that, happy early Thanksgiving, I am off to bed to dream about a suitcase getting packed.