Another Tuesday has come and gone. This one has brought about an unplanned travel to Nashville. While I love pretty much any excuse to travel home and visit with friends; this time is not for fun. I will be paying my last respects to one of the sweetest and funniest people I have known who passed away suddenly this past weekend.
- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Radnor Lake. A quick walk around the lake this evening brightened my mood. The trees were all turning, the sun setting set the colors off and as I was walking to my car, the moon welcomed me home.
- I finally tried out Zumba this past weekend. Let’s just say the dream of becoming a professional ballroom dancer has died. This girl has no rhythm.
- My calves are just now starting to feel normal again, which means that should I go all out and try the class again this weekend I will be back in this pain soon.
- I miss Central Standard Time, when your shows are on an hour earlier, life is pretty good. Not to mention my poor DVR wouldn’t be overworked.
- I had a field mouse trying to bunk up with me, Wook is not a mouser but the trap got him.
- I felt bad about the demise about the mouse but even I know that having a mouse in the house is not a good thing.
- Friday is the big day for me, Harry Potter will be out so that means besides a weekend marathon on ABC Family, I will be watching the last movie on DVD.
- This time change has really gotten to me, I really think we need to institute a shortened workweek following the time change.
With that I am off to sleep. And hopes that the really embarrassing dream about me in Zumba will not reoccur.