It’s raining and the humidity is starting to make my hair look like Monica’s on Friends so let’s kick this week’s randomness off with this little tidbit. . .
- The calendar says it is November but the weather seems more spring like than late fall, bring on the cold front people. I am ready for it.
- There are many reasons why I love Snoopy and the gang but today I felt more like Charlie Brown dealing with Lucy in yet another attempt to kick that stupid football. Come on Lucy, you have to let me kick it at least once.
- OPI, my favorite nail polish brand has come out with a line of colors in honor of the newest Muppet movie that is coming out next week. . . I really, really need this collection. Seriously.
- I am finally back to wearing heels at work but between working out and having not worn heels in over a year, let’s just say it isn’t pretty at the moment.
- My to do list for this year’s Nashville Thanksgiving is starting to add up, I can’t wait! Of course because I am such a dork and love to grocery shop, I am going to help out my Queen by hitting the grocery store and the liquor store.
- For my contribution to our feast next week I am going to attempt to make homemade Parker House Rolls, thank you Martha for including that in your magazine.
- My mom treated me to some killer argyle tights that I am itching to rock at work, I can’t wait to wear them, of course the heels are going to kill me but you suffer for fashion right?
- In a promise to my BFF Stace, I only drool at all the cute outfits in the store for her little guy. And the toys. And the books.
- My current Christmas tree is a few years old and a prelit number that now has way too many strands of lights that I have had to put on it. The temptation to find a new one next week is strong.
- Stalking the black Friday ads is starting to hinder my thoughts of the few presents I will be buying for others. The thoughts of a 42″ flat screen for $200 is dancing through my head as well as upgrading my two older iPods. . . or the Kindle Fire. . .
- I have to stop looking at all of this stuff
- I do need to pick up a knee brace, new tennis shoes and maybe some extra, extra padded bike shorts. . .
- Why doesn’t money grow on trees?
- Society rant for just a moment. . . you all know I LOVE me some football but this whole Penn State thing? I am disgusted by what has possibly happened. I felt like I needed another shower last night after watching Bob Costas (love him) interview Sandusky. And then? This morning an interview with his smarmy lawyer. One piece of advice and I am not a lawyer. . . shut up, don’t give interviews and answer everything the authorities ask you.
And with that I am going to go back to stalking the ads. Window shopping is enough for me, thank goodness. But if Santa happens to be listening. . . pretty please send me the OPI Muppet Collection. I have been a good girl this year.
One thought on “Tuesday Randomness”
i love your blog, i have it in my rss reader and always like new things coming up from it.