Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat! Oops, sorry, totally singing a Christmas song which reminds me, there are just a few more holiday movies I need to watch by Saturday. . .until then, let’s throw some randomness out with some holiday cheer and a bit of jeer.
- Bird has lived in the same house for how many years now? Um, yeah, I still can’t get her address right. Your card will be hand delivered since I am incapable of keeping your address in a phone or address book.
- I am beginning to think Dad might be a little crazy. . . mom told me about the “new, bright light” that he was trying to find the other weekend. That would be the moon, in all of it’s glory that seemed to stump my dad.
- It’s a short work week this week and the next two weeks, hells yeah! Can’t we just go to a four day work week at the same pay?
- My work laptop decided to get sick and was repaired yesterday. I came in from lunch all excited to see it only to realize they have lost every last one of my emails since I started their in 2006.
- I file all my emails so I always have a backup of what I have requested or sent. Please let there be another Christmas miracle and the tech guy gets that file back.
- Since receiving three of the OPI Muppet collection polishes I have managed to paint my fingernails with all three (separate occasions). While it looks like a three year old painted them, this is the longest I have managed to keep them painted.
- Working out during the holidays is for the birds. . . this is the time to be merry and stuff your face.
- Oh wait, that is how I got to this point! Nevermind, I will stick with going to the gym.
- Where is the cold weather? Where is the snow?
- Wookie can tell that Santa is coming soon, little man has taken to trying to get the magnets off the fridge as well as jumping up on the table to see if there is anything for him there. . .
I am hoping for a girls night with Bird this week, possibly to overindulge at The Melting Pot, just roll me out of there if that does happen. Between the cheese, the meat and the chocolate I don’t have to eat for another week! Although I will say I think I prefer the cheese over the chocolate! My how things have changed!