Oh my! I finally am getting back into the grove and am actually posting this ON Tuesday. It is an early Christmas miracle! Or I finally got around to getting some sleep and getting back into a routine. . . what’s on my mind today? Well, wait no further cause here comes the randomness!
- Not only am I confused as to what I should wear to work due to the ups and downs of the weather lately, the whole coming out of the gym should I wear the sweatshirt or not comes into play after work.
- I really need to bite the bullet and get fitted for some new shoes. I have been saying this for how long now? I know, I know but parting with that money for the unicorn laced shoes causes me to break out in a sweat.
- Christmas cards are done and in the mail! It only took a week of lugging them around to finally address them and buy stamps.
- I still need to pick up a few more items on my Christmas list but after a fruitless search Sunday that included the mall, ATL, World Market and DSW I gave up, empty handed and headed to Publix. At least I know what to get from there.
- Baking, baking and more baking needs to be done ASAP but the thought of all that sweet stuff kind of makes my stomach turn. Is something wrong with me?
- I still have to finish decorating the tree. I know, I know it will be over before you know it but I just haven’t been in the mood the past few years to get it all knocked out in one shot.
- The good news? I have managed to keep up with my laundry and actually put it up shortly after it is dried.
- The Rainbow Connection was waiting in my mailbox last night! Thank you my Queen for sending it! I do think I am quite overdue for a pedi, so I will be taking this sweet little bottle with me in the next couple of days.
- On Kindle I am reading Regis Philbin’s autobiography, so far I am enjoying it.
- Although I am finding myself reading with his inflection, yelling keywords and moving my hands all at the same time.
- My ringtone is currently The Grinch; I find myself singing that all the time now. . .
And now I must get back to painting ornaments, decorating the tree and possibly watching The Nutcracker. Wook was supposed to help with the tree but made a fair point, he gets in trouble when he gets near the tree. You win Wook, go get comfy on the couch and I will deal with the tree.