Welcome to another Tuesday full of dreary rain, fog and kind of cold weather. This has to be one of the oddest winters in recent history. Where is the cold? The snow? If I wanted tropical weather I would move to Florida. . .
- I have a new injury to report! I know, everyone has been waiting to see just what I could do in terms of injuries. This time it all has to do with the elliptical machine and my death grip while on it. Turns out that muscle right around the shoulder blade doesn’t like how I cling to the bars as I sweat this fat right off my body.
- Football, come on people, it seems that every team I cheer for decides not to show up for the game or leaves early. I am looking at you Steelers and LSU.
- My reason for pulling for LSU last night? When I was a kid, I had an uncle (God rest his soul) that was a HUGE Bama fan. I’m talking Bear Bryant framed print in the den and anything else Bama you could throw in as decoration. The man was all about his Roll Tide. And apparently my ten year old self found this to be off putting. Yep. Just like that time I puked up some kind of fruit punch drink, just not going to go there again.
- I can’t even talk about the Steelers, I am that sad.
- I guess my next NFL cursed team will be the Giants. I am sorry Eli.
- I borrowed on Kindle Diane Keaton’s book, lets just say I can’t get into it.
- A book I am devouring though, Mindy Katling’s book. I feel like we could be friends. You know, in a non-creepy way.
- Bird has decided that one of her girl’s has to be mine. Poor thing. I hope she learns from my mistakes!
- I have taken to calling Bird the perfect daughter. . . my mom finally has one!
- I don’t think I was ever in the running for that title, I will take the quirkiest daughter title though.
- I have been in the midst of a design invitation mode for the Queen. I need to send her a thank you card for giving me an outlet for my creative juices.
- I got my diary calendar from my former boss last week. To say we are still on the same page thought-wise is an understatement. I pulled it out of the envelope and immediately thought, “What an ugly cover!” and sure enough he had made a point that he didn’t like it either but they were going for a certain kind of feel.
- This is also the same boss that pauses briefly when walking past the Office Depot to take in the smells when the doors open. We both love the smell of office supplies.
- I also love the smell of Lowes.
- Yes, I know I am really weird.
And with that I bid adieu and will be welcoming Wednesday with a big ole grin! The work week is almost halfway over. Besides working out this weekend, I do believe I am going to relax. Or at least be the pillow for the cat.