Hello Tuesday, so nice to see you again, you are a bit kinder than Monday. . . Now if you would hook up with Friday I would be forever grateful. Seriously, I could use a shorter work week and a longer weekend.
- I woke up this morning a new girl! My mouth, specifically my left cheek was not hurting. I am so happy I remembered to get that upper temp smoothed out.
- Currently the bottom temp is staying put, please, please let it stay there until the first. Did I say please????
- My fingernails are looking all kinds of sad at the moment. Not sure what the deal is but they are chipping, cracking and flaking. I am hoping this is just a short phase they are going through.
- I admitted to the Queen last week that I actually enjoy watching Wipeout, I know, such a stupid show but for some reason watching grown men and women hurting themselves during an obstacle course makes me giggle.
- Oh Miel, I cannot wait to try you out this weekend, I have waited way too long.
- And look out Patterson House because I have heard all about you, cannot wait to see what all the fuss is about.
- Had a blonde moment today, completely forgot the gym bag this morning so I got to run back to the apartment when I got off work, changed and then headed out.
- A small irritation, when people vaguebook on Facebook it drives me batty. If you are sad, tell us why or just don’t post anything. Or maybe it is just me. . .
- I work with a guy who’s ego barely fits through the door, the good news? He has heard me say this to him numerous times, the bad news? His ego just gets bigger. Good thing I find him funny from time to time.
- I am cashing in my reward from the boy this weekend. Now what to get. . . Uggs, Kate Spade, Loft clothes or the much more practical and needed, undergarments? Decisions, decisions!
- Celebrating with some great friends this weekend for my birthday. I am just going to stick to the third anniversary of 35. . .
- Celebrated this past weekend with Bird, her card read “The birthday fairy comes around every year. . . ” on the front, on the inside. . . “Bitch” Yep, that sums it up.
And now I must go and get ready for bed. See, this whole getting old thing makes me want to turn in early. Just send me a walker, fiber and some depends, care of this blog. I am so not ready to turn 35 + 3. That is just so wrong. . .