Apparently getting older means you completely forget you have a blog. Seriously, last week was a blur and then it was all about the Super Bowl, so let’s see if I can get this all back on track!
- If you and your ten roommates had an apartment with no common room furniture, would you spend the money on some or get a puppy that you leave crated on the deck 80% of the time? If you chose option number two then we must be neighbors!
- I realized tonight after hitting the gym that the only thing that stays committed to me is the fat on my body. Why can’t I have a guy like that?
- You know you had a good workout when you get back to your apartment, unload you crap from the day and you are still sweating.
- I am seriously considering moving to Canada. Why? That Income Property guy is hella cute!
- I called the boy after the game Sunday, he sounded like he was asleep. Nope, he was just trying to catch his breath after the Giants won. Bless him, he takes football more seriously than I do.
- Speaking of which, how long till the start of football?
- I am going to have to see The Vow this weekend and fair warning, I will be crying through most of it.
- Wookie has put a hit on that dog in the Doritos commercial from Sunday, I don’t blame him.
- I may have offended some friends on Facebook Sunday when I called out Madonna for trying to cling to her 20s. Yes, I know she is in great shape and all but what is wrong with growing older gracefully?
- At least the sound was decent this year. Most Super Bowl halftime shows leave me wondering if the hard of hearing is working the sound system.
- I am so ready for my mini vacation. . .
- Well, I am almost ready. I have some weight to drop in order to get the next reward. . .
- I am going to the dentist tomorrow for my top crown to be put on; thank goodness because I am over going to the dentist all the time.
- Kudos to me for finally creating a pretty decent batch of French Onion soup, yes I am obsessed. All it needed was a little port.
- Most days I don’t mind being single, today is not one of them. I need a guy to come over and rub my feet till my eyes roll to the back of my head.
Now I am off to stretch to my little heart’s content. I really need to get my left leg loosened up because it is driving me crazy. I would ask Wook to help me out but he likes to show off just how flexible he is and that is just mean.