The day when all things love is thrown in the face of every single, unattached person. . .perfect. Thankfully I have never really loved the holiday, wake me up when it is St. Patrick’s Day.
- I would like to thank all the allergens that are out there right now cause this snotty nose thing is such a wonderful thing to deal with year round. I miss having seasonal allergies.
- As a gift to myself, I purchased my first ever Groupon yesterday, a 90 minute massage for $39. I promptly used it tonight after I went to the gym.
- This morning was one of those mornings that even getting out the door an extra 15 minutes early still only got me to the office five minutes early.
- Dear Cupid, instead of love could you just hit all the bad drivers with some skills?
- While I am sad to see the passing of Whitney Houston (I used to sing and dance to her music in the mirror) I had more of an emotional outburst when Tim Russert passed.
- My friend Shy, used to say she hadn’t taken her happy, pretty me pills yet when I would stop by her cubicle to say good morning. I have taken to calling my meds just that.
- Those happy pretty me pills also helped pack on the pounds over the past four and a half years, new doctor shared this with me. We have since decided on switching me to a different happy, pretty me pill that should help me with anxiety as well as possibly help me shed this weight.
- My Facebook feed is stuffed to the gills with pictures of flowers, candy, sweet notes and even an engagement.
- Wookie only sent me a card, silly cat, he should have sent some flowers too.
- Purple Rain, a movie that I was forbidden to see when I was much, much younger was on VH1 Classic this weekend. Yep, I sat there and watched it. I forgot how much I liked all of his songs.
- While some might think it is so lame to like someone as popular as Adele, I have to say, girlfriend has it going on, the voice, the music and those words. . . be still my heart. She can rip that bad boy a new one in no time flat, I applaud.
- In just over a week’s time I will be heading up to DC and yes, the watching what I eat will have to be ignored because we have some fab restaurants lined up.
Happy Valentine’s Day to all! I am ready to kick back and cuddle with a cute little grey thing.