What happened to winter? I want my snow!!!! 78* on a Tuesday in early March is not acceptable. . .
- I am a huge fan of technology, I really am but my office now has the ability to video conference. . .talk about wanting to crawl under your desk! Was not prepared for that this morning!
- I spent part of the evening with my parents, dinner and shoe shopping. Sadly the shoes were for mom, not me. . .
- I need to come up with a great present to myself once I lose another 25 pounds. . .clothes? Something from Tiffany’s? Oh the possibilities. . .
- The kids in my apartment building got wise and got rid of one of the puppies! Yeah! I think they finally realized how much work and money it was going to be for two.
- I let Wook out on the deck this evening, he promptly snuggled up in the chair and let his nose take in all the wondrous outdoor smells. I worked on trying to get some excess fur off of him.
- Bird thought it would be a good idea to suggest a two hour Zumba thing for St Patrick’s Day, nice thought but I am thinking no. I am not that coordinated.
- I believe I am starting my personal training this Thursday. . . please send money to help me pay for this! Just kidding.
- But if you know of a money tree within a two to three hour drive, let me know, it would be worth the time and gas money.
- I may not be able to walk Friday but at least I will be a bit closer to getting into those skinny jeans.
- I could really go for some French food at either Miel or Table 3, in Nashville. . . with cheese, lots of cheese. . .
- And some tapas, preferably from Jose Andres but at this point I am not picky. . .chorizo, cheese, sangria and paella.
- I am rereading Kitchen Confidential which is not helping me when it comes to wanting really good food
- All this talk of food makes me think I should really do three personal training sessions a week, all so I can eat all of that rich, yummy food.
- Tomorrow I am supposed to finally get my permanent crown, here is hoping that is the case. . .
Now I am going to go and drool over menus to places that are at least a couple hours away from me. Sigh. Maybe I need to hit Atlanta Saturday, IKEA! and a really good restaurant. . .um, Bird, you want to road trip?