Well, well, well, hello Tuesday and can I say thank you for allowing me not to be in too much, over the top pain this morning? Let me do a little Snoopy dance for everyone while I work out the stiff muscles.
- It seems my life now revolves around aches and pains, and I fully blame my trainer for this. . .
- I was talking to my twin today when I asked her if she would carry me around when I am up in Nashville a few weeks from now, she said the chances of destroying businesses and falling would increase dramatically.
- I asked her if there was a special event insurance coverage we could take out for the day, sadly I really think there is such a thing
- The Queen is sick, as in, she is actually at home resting, not running around like a crazy person
- This almost never happens, she is more like a watch that takes a beating and keeps on ticking
- I had her in stitches last night discussing my hurt tush as well as the normal pain from working out, she laughed while begging me to stop. She then promptly coughed up a lung.
- She also paid me one of the best compliments in the world, apparently Kristen Bell is on a Showtime show and her character reminds the Queen of ME!
- I didn’t pay her to say that either. . .
- I had to fess up that my toes are looking kind of sad and she begged me to not send her a picture. . . yes I have sent many a nasty looking foot picture in the past.
- I got to love on a brand new baby this evening, my sweet neighbor finally had her little boy! He is a cutie and man, his sisters are all about him. . .
- I seemed to have gained a couple of pounds back but I am hoping that is the muscles being built up and the fat going away
- Wookie has taken being the baby to new levels, this morning he sat by the bed waiting for me to pick him up and put him on there before I left for work
- This could be why I don’t have kids, if I can let a little grey monster dictate my life I don’t need munchkins!
- Mom has her Darth Vadar machine now, otherwise known as a CPAP. Apparently the cat that I still maintain doesn’t really exist checks on her throughout the night.
- A few weeks ago I picked up some Cornish Game Hens for dad, since then he has harassed me about them. I finally got them to their house, along with a ton of peanut butter and coffee.
- Tomorrow is another personal training day, oh dear, I hope I can make it through it!
- Although I am loving the whole, “Rest the next day,” instructions, yes sir! I will not work out!
And now I must get ready and hit the hay. I guess working out hard has helped with the whole sleeping thing. And I have to start drinking a lot more water because I have been slacking.