Oh how I love short weeks at work! I am lucky that while Good Friday is not considered a paid holiday, the powers that be have opted to close early Friday. This makes Tuesday even sweeter and even my training sessions this week will be seen in a better light! Now on to the randomness that is me!
- I really like my trainer but that kid is part evil! Due to some scheduling conflicts yesterday my trainer texted me asking if we could move it to 7pm.
- Apparently he doesn’t realize I am a stick in the mud and once I am in the apartment I don’t like to leave! But after thinking about the change, I opted to go with it since I didn’t want to miss a session nor did I want back to back sessions this week.
- I decided to warm up with some cardio before he got there but that wasn’t enough for him, no, mean trainer killed my legs last night with sprints up a hill outside. He also added another core exercise into the mix. Once he finished torturing me I looked as if I had taken a shower. I was soaked!
- I spoke to my twin briefly today; she is calling up our favorite person for lunch next week. OMG! I cannot wait!
- I was a bit stiff today, so like most days, I take to stretching at my desk. Thank goodness I am in a cubicle where no one can see me!
- Apparently working out is hard on my feet. A giant blister that was healing (I guess) but in it’s place was a huge section of skin falling off. Gross I know! But after being so nice to the Queen and not sending her any scary pictures, I had to snap this one and send it. The caption? “Think it’s time for a pedi?”
- The Queen called later, laughing and telling me to do something with those stubs I call feet. I will admit, they are sad looking at the moment. Poor Flintstone feet, they are just so misunderstood!
- I have to say, after having the upstairs neighbors from hell, I finally have a good one! He says hello, asks how my day was AND is always checking with me to make sure his music isn’t too loud. Got to love neighbors that remember others live there too!
- I also had to have my baby fix today, so I went to visit my sweet neighbor, the girls and the newest addition, sweet baby J! Oh man, I could just snuggle with him all night. But I have a feeling they might miss him after a bit, plus I think Wook would have a huge issue with something else occupying his momma.
- I had horrible flashbacks today after watching the footage from Dallas. Let’s just say that when one hit a generator and there was an explosion it took me right back to ’98 when the tornado hit downtown Nashville.
- I could go for some rain though. . .
- With the amount of chicken and turkey I am eating, I expect to be moulting soon.
- I had two people comment on my weight loss today, that makes me smile. Now if it would go faster I would be thrilled but at least this way it won’t double and come back to bite me in the tush.
Oh look at the time! I still need to shower, stretch, pack my lunch and my workout bag for tomorrow. Good times, seems like my world lately revolves around work, food, gym and sleep. I need a vacation!