Why does it feel like a Thursday evening? I am so confused. . .
- A quick business trip up to Knoxville led to twitches of seeing too much orange. Of all the SEC teams, I just can’t get behind them.
- On that note, part of it must be because my dad is a Texas Longhorn fan, I grew up knowing the difference between burnt orange and Vol orange.
- Strangely, I know my way around Knoxville. I blame my formative years of driving through there and to there for church related meetings. Loved the meetings, the long hours on the road? Not so much.
- I hoofed it to Pei Wei last night for dinner. Oh my! How I have missed you!
- I stepped into my first Super Target and called my mom to let her know if she didn’t hear from me in two hours to send out a search team. Way too much Target, sensory overload.
- Since I had to head up early yesterday to setup for the meeting I moved my training session up a few hours. Never workout a couple hours after eating. . .
- While I asked my trainer to go easy on me since I was driving and all, he worked my arms out so much that I now have muscles (defined and all!) in my forearms. Watchout Michelle Obama! I am going to have killer arms just like you!
- I just hope they don’t turn out to be like Madonna’s, those are scary.
- I talked to Hooch last night, way overdue chat! I miss her!
- Oh, Hooch is my twin, three years separated. And since I am way of age now, I can now disclose she is the one that gave me the guidelines to drinking. Always eat first!
- Umm, sorry mom.
- I got a thorough balling out by Wook when I arrived back at the apartment this afternoon.
- And small confession, on my way out of Knoxville I stopped at Pei Wei to have a late lunch. . .
- To be fair to myself, I didn’t get to have breakfast this morning since I got a biometric screening and they cleared up the buffet before I got a chance to grab anything.
- I know that my training sessions have been working, I can tell in my stamina, my clothes and my self esteem but. . .
- My numbers for cholesterol, triglycerides and the like are all DOWN!!!!!
- Let me say that again, THOSE NUMBERS ARE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- My weight is still hanging at the same spot but muscle weighs more than fat and quite frankly I think the scale will start dropping again soon. No magic beans needed! Just sweat, hard work, self control and that stupid liquid called H2O.
- And drum roll please. . . I am not 5’1″ thank you very much! I am 5′ 1 1/2″ WOOT!
- I am tall baby!
So I will leave you with I am tall, my numbers are going down, my cat is disgruntled and I need to convince myself that it is indeed only Tuesday evening. Darn it!