To kick the week off perfectly, I ended up with a migraine very late last night. early morning. After sleeping most of the day and evening I can at least say my head only aches a little now. . . this could be a short list of randomness today. . .
- I hate migraines and I was really doing so well not having them. Sure, horrible headaches, especially when a front would come in but it has been awhile since I had one knock me on my tush.
- Apparently, the Wook knew I was not feeling well, he spent all night curled up in the crook of my arm.
- Saturday night I got a nice wake up call, the fire alarm had been pulled at my building. Besides the fact that that sucker is loud, 1am is not a good time for me.
- A neighbor and I think that the “awesome” kids on the third floor pulled it. All I have to say is they are quite lucky it wasn’t during the work week.
- I am dreading tomorrow, my trainer will be back from vacay and will want to make up for lost time.
- How is it possible to sleep all day and still be very sleepy?
Sorry for such a short post, my head still hurts and I am back to yawning. I am grateful that I can at least read now, earlier it hurt to move my eyes even a millimeter.