I had to take a boat back to the apartment this afternoon, seems all the rain wanted to come at once and the ground wasn’t prepared. I love the rain, maybe I should really look into moving across the pond to London. . . I could get all the gray weather plus listen to all those British men with their yummy accents! But it is Tuesday and I guess I need to get on with it.
- As much as I love Excel and geek out when I figure out something else to do with it, yesterday was one of those days where I really wanted to take that stupid program and fling it across the room.
- Chanting I love my job when you are knee deep in some problem doesn’t make the frustration any less, in fact, I get a little crankier.
- I read the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy last month, it was the first time I read something like that and I actually liked it. The best part? Stumbling on different videos of stars reading excerpts from them. Seriously, I would pay good money to listen to a variety of stars doing this.
- I am very thankful that I read them on my Kindle, I would be 50 shades of red if I read the paperbacks at lunch.
- I just watched the best act ever on America’s Got Talent, it was a father/son duo who trained RESCUE dogs to do tricks. They were doing flips, walking on their hind legs and doing little dances, cutest thing ever!
- I turned to Wook and asked him what he could do, he promptly sighed and went back to sleep.
- I am the first to admit, I am a label loving fool but hand me a rescue animal and it is all over with, some of the best love, cuddles and companionship ever.
- For those out there that still think AGT made a mistake by hiring Howard Stern, did you not see the heartbreaking moment with him and the seven year old rapper??? Oh my, he really is a nice guy who has made a living being a, um, I guess you could say perv. But that is his schtick.
- After an in-depth discussion with Son last week, it was decided that she doesn’t want to share my ribs and bbq with everyone. So as an early birthday treat, we are having a small dinner next Friday.
- How hard is this going to be to transport the ribs, bbq sauce and rub to Nashville? I have to steam them here and let them settle before they touch the grill.
- It was a very bad week for disco last week, of course my heart is still broken that Andy Gibb died about 100 years ago.
- I really want to see Rock of Ages when it comes out next month but I really don’t care for Tom Cruise. I don’t know if I can get over him being in the film.
And with that, I must go so I can pay attention to the finale of Dancing with the Stars. Please let William Levy and Cheryl Burke win! Pretty please?