Apparently WordPress is having issues today. . . or maybe it is just me. After several attempts to get this post started, I am finally able to type, type away. Until the next glitch comes into play! Some days, it just doesn’t pay to be me. But onto the randomness!
- After what seems like way too many years of waiting, I got an iPhone Friday. Loyalty to a carrier does pay off though, thank you Sprint!
- I am in love with Siri! I asked her if I would ever get married and after a really long pause she told me maybe someday. . .
- When I asked her who was the fairest of them all, she said I was!
- And yes, I get easily amused. Between her and Son’s little E, let’s just say it was a fun weekend.
- I am currently dog sitting a friend’s little one, Elly. I have kept her before and if I could just keep her outright I would but somehow I don’t think her daddy would like that to much.
- Elly is a doggie with issues just like my little man is a cat with issues, it is fun to watch them circle each other.
- On a much sadder note, my favorite person, Mr G passed away Sunday. This was the man who introduced me to all of the best meat and threes in Nashville. I always loved Tuesdays and Thursdays at the office when I was in Nashville because I always got my hugs, kisses and some really good jokes from him. I love you Mr. G, I hope you knew how special you were to me.
- And may this be the last bit of bad news for quite some time, I have found it gets old quickly when you have to say goodbye to the ones you care about.