Well, it seems like my weeks are a blur, a little Saturday, a little Sunday, a case of the Mondays with a side of torture at the gym followed by a quick respite on Tuesday, torture again at the gym Wednesday with a never ending Thursday and Friday. . .yep, welcome to the randomness.
- I knew that Monday was going to be dreadful when I realized late Sunday evening that I had a leak in my ceiling
- My neighbor’s dishwasher was secretly leaking under his floor and caused me to move my furniture out of the way
- This was after 11PM, apparently I didn’t need any sleep Sunday night, boo hiss
- I enjoyed the rain yesterday minus the headache that didn’t go away until late last night
- Is it Friday yet?
- Speaking of Friday, got myself a hot date night with ME! Yes, I am a goober. . . but I am going to go see Rock of Ages and maybe dinner out
- No popcorn though, ugh, I feel so icky after eating it
- I got a sample of beer shampoo the other week while I was in Nashville, I have to say, I really like how my hair felt after using it. . .just might have to buy a bottle
- I was on a mission this past weekend, wanting to hit up a really good Farmers Market, that didn’t work out too well
- I ended up at Whole Foods and picked up an eggplant so I could make eggplant parm
- I may need to relearn how to zip the ziplock bag when shaking the breadcrumbs onto the eggplant
- It is always fun to have to hit the pause button while cooking to clean up the breadcrumbs all over your floor
- A week and half from now Cleveland and Chattanooga will be on warning, the Hooch is coming in from KC with Pengy they wonder penguin
- And then I can start the countdown to heading to Nashville to see Def Leppard
And on a final note, send up some prayers and good thoughts for my friend Son’s little Snug. Sweet little thing has not been able to get rid of a fever for a couple of weeks now and has been admitted to Vandy Children’s. In true Snug fashion though, she is dancing it out! Get better Snug and soon!