Well hello from Nashville! It is amazing what a change in job and location can do for your attitude. But never fear, I still have some snarky randomness left in me.
- In my dreams I am an Olympic gymnast. . .I tried gymnastics briefly as a latchkey kid. The only even that I really, really liked was the beam.
- I guess it is a good thing I didn’t go far with that dream, I would have ended up in a full body cast!
- I can still hear Bela Karolyi screaming “YOU CAN DO IT!” at Kerri Strug
- I love watching the Olympics even if it reminds me of how uncoordinated I am
- My commute is a dream, well I could change my mind when school starts back but as of right now, I am really enjoying it!
- Wookie woke me up early this morning crying, I believe he was having a nightmare
- My apartment is currently clean, HA!
- There is no betting allowed as to when it will be destroyed
- I have been reading a book about Queen Elizabeth II, I am really enjoying it but man, it is taking me a long time to get through it
- I have to get back on the horse in terms of working out, I am dreading the first few workouts
- While I really enjoy watching the swimming competition, the way the guys in particular flap their arms kind of creeps me out. Maybe it is the whole wingspan thing, it is wider than I am tall. . .
- I am loving my new job and being back home, it is exciting to realize I don’t have to rush around to get everything in during a weekend visit
- I am very thankful that I got the opportunity to come back
And with that, I am hitting the hay! Wook wants me to read to him, silly cat.