Another Tuesday, another list of random thoughts. Let’s just hope that none of these can be used against me in a court of law. . .
- After falling off the workout wagon thanks to the super quick move to Nashville, I finally got back to it last night
- If my trainer had been with me last night, he would have laughed at my less than stellar session
- While I may not have pushed myself, I did okay. It’s a bit more difficult to do circuit training in a small apartment complex fitness center.
- Tomorrow I am hitting Radnor after work, it is on my way home from work after all and probably one of my most favorite places in Nashville
- I had really hoped that I would be closer to my goal by now but it took time to get this weight on, so slow and steady is my motto
- Wookie has finally forgiven me for moving him, yet again. . .snuggles in bed have been missed
- I have officially overdosed on the Olympics
- Is it football season yet?
- I now am the proud owner of a Crackberry, to go along with my iPhone
- I keep taping on the screen of the Crackberry forgetting that it isn’t a touchscreen
- Why yes, I am a natural blonde
- I am still trying to get reservations at The Catbird Seat, please oh please, the waiting is killing me
- While I have many issues with Xfinity/Comcast, I have to say I am thankful that at least they now show on the guide the actual programing for VH1 Classic
- Last night I was reminded why I loved INXS so much, thank you Behind the Music for the reminder
- I have to have the most eclectic mix of songs ever, my love of rap, metal, hair bands, punk, 80s, disco, alternative and anything else under the sun would confuse most people
And with that, I am going to attempt to read my book on Queen Elizabeth, this one is taking a bit longer than I had anticipated. It is a great read, it is just really long. Happy Tuesday people!