Wow! Where does the time go? I am still trying to get into a good routine now that I am back home but apparently it is going to take a bit longer than I anticipated.
- I caught part of Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason last night, I really need to dig my books back out and read them again, I love that character
- I spoke with Bubba this morning and am still laughing at the conversation. Apparently I am strange for getting all excited over the British invasion during the Olympic Closing Ceremony.
- I still have the yearning to move across the pond and find a nice British gent to settle down with
- It has to be the whole accent thing
- I picked up mini Jack Daniel bottles for the Queen tonight and didn’t get carded, HUMPH!
- As I get settled back into Nashville, my allergies have picked up along with a lovely headache that doesn’t want to leave me alone.
- I really miss going to the YMCA, hopefully I can rejoin once I am back from training
- I am still looking for the rest of my nails so I can finish hanging my pictures. . .
- It might be simpler to buy a new pack
- I survived watching my friends’ four kids last Friday, it was way too much fun!
- The oldest read a book to me and I was thrilled by how grown up he is
- I realized today that I would love to have a Pensieve, like in the Harry Potter books; it might help me organize my thoughts and remember tons more
- Yes, I am a dork
And now I am off to crash and dream of a headache free day tomorrow. A girl can dream!