The turkey is done, most of the leftovers have been picked over and the tree is up. . .which means that my parents trek up to Nashville was successful. Oh and Wook is still alive, despite my dad’s threat of hurting him should he show attitude.
- I have now proven to my mom that I can actually keep my place neat
- My guest room is now spiffed up and even comes with a tv, so Bird, it is time for a big girls weekend
- I pulled a lazy Amy moment after Christmas last year by not packing my ornaments back into their respective boxes, this should be interesting when I pull them out tomorrow night
- The tree is up and of course I have at least one strand of lights not working
- Wook has become reacquainted with the black pepper. . .it is the only thing that makes him stop chewing on the tree
- I tried the bitter apple spray as well as Tabasco, he loved them both
- I have a neurotic cat
- I was half watching DWTS last night and was once again reminded why I dislike Derek. The pro is known for breaking rules and is rewarded time and again for this. Sometimes it seems like those who do not play by the rules, cheat or lie win.
- If Big Ben doesn’t play this Sunday, I may just cry. I need the Steelers to win, more importantly, I want the Ravens to lose
- Ole Miss won the Egg Bowl this past weekend, Notre Dame is still undefeated and my fantasy football is limping into the final stretch
- I have a million and one Christmas movies and specials I must watch this season
- I finally retired my size 16 (ouch! How did I manage to get that big???) jeans after a rather embarrassing day at work last week.
- I don’t get how Justin Beiber can walk around with his pants that low all the time
- I now fit comfortably in my old size ten jeans and picked up another pair on Black Friday
- Next up, I need to deal with my stomach. I shouldn’t have the mom pooch, I’ve never had a kid!
- My dad is now the proud owner of an iPhone 4S, this is going to be interesting
- I have managed to end up with a Pittsburgh Steelers player follow me on Twitter. . .
And with visions of a Pittsburgh win this Sunday, I am going to hit the hay. I am also going to dream of snow, a cozy fire and a couple of classic Christmas movies. Crap, I need to grab the pepper and head off the cat before he gets into the tree again. . .