It’s going to be one of those weeks again, I can just feel it. . . when I get a Monday off it always ends up throwing the rest of the week off. I’ll suck it up and deal with it because it is nice to have an extra day off though! It is really cold here but per the weather report, next week will be almost like a heatwave. Mother Nature has a bit of ADD.
- No matter where I am, what I am doing or how long it has been since I last heard it. . . Love Shack by the B52s will always make me think of hitting I75 South to Atlanta.
- Stu shared infinite wisdom with me the other day, if only our love lives could be directed by John Hughes. . .
- Mine would most definitely end with Jake, a birthday cake and sitting on the table enjoying it. . .
- As a Steelers fan, I have huge issues with cheering for the Ravens but when it comes to having to choose between them or the Pats? Yeah, I’m going to pull for the Ravens.
- If there was an MVP for most emotional, over the top behavior within the first three minutes of a game, it would go to Ray Lewis
- After all the theatrics Sunday, I cannot wait until the Super Bowl
- Of course I will miss the tradition of Pats players’ wives complaining about the outcome of the game
- Is it preseason yet? I miss football
- I am learning more about hockey, it helps to have a very large tv to watch it on, I can finally keep up with the puck
- Kind of ready for a new batch of commercials to be released during the Super Bowl, one can only watch the Farmers commercials so often
- Most useless sport ever? NASCAR, I can drive really fast in a circle so I am not sure what all the fuss is about
- Best thing about the commentators for hockey? The accents and the use of the word keister. . . how many sports actually use the word keister? LOVE!
- I believe I am going to spend the whole of the week confused about what day it is since I was off yesterday
- I have a house I am desperate to stalk in town, the guy who lives there put together an air compressor and water hoses to create snow. As of the six o’clock newscast he had about nine inches of snow
- Fair warning to this guy, I may never leave your yard once I find it
- I NEED snow
Now I have to go back to watching the hockey game and giggling each time I actually figure something out. . .and yes I actually pull for the Nashville Preds, not a fan of the Fang Fingers but at least I am cheering for a local team.