I have been teased by Mother Nature quite a bit lately and I am close to channeling Stace’s little one’s terrible two tantrums if I don’t get snow soon. I am also quite proud of the little guy for really giving it his all! Having observed countless two year old behaviour in my friends’ kids I have to admit I am kind of thankful that Wook’s outbursts can be dealt with by simply giving him catnip. That noise you hear? That is the lynch mob courtesy of my friends for me laughing while this happens.
- I learned Sunday that Wook has a huge aversion to hot pockets. . . as in the snack food. Or at least the word. Stu set him off while talking about meeting up with some people heating one up in the middle of the night at a hotel. Wook’s rage was only calmed by some catnip and his safe space away from Stu.
- Stu can cause interesting reactions in my cat as well as women. . .
- I enjoyed the tweets about the Super Dome losing power as much as I enjoyed the actual game
- In what has to be one of the best surprises, I ended up getting my birthday wish. Allan is back and while I still have moments of fear when it comes to what happened before I am taking a leap of faith.
- Being friends first is probably one of the best ways to build a relationship
- I finally watched Ted last week, I think we need to have more vulgar teddy bears in the world
- I am getting a firm grasp on the game of hockey, while it isn’t football, it will work
- I am still counting down until preseason though
- Besides a horrible obsession with Candy Crush, I have find another time suck courtesy of myVegas. . .this might end up being intervention worthy
Short and sweet this week, I have a million and one thoughts unfortunately I am spent and my really comfy bed is calling my name.