After what seemed like the world’s longest week last week, this one seems to be going a little quicker. Of course, still no snow but I’m not bitter.
- While watching the Preds play Sunday night I kept tabs on the Grammys by reading my news feed on Facebook, a special shout out to Son and her sister for entertaining commentary
- I will go ahead and admit that I have been trying to sniff out Girl Scout cookies the past couple of weeks, as of today, I now have 12 boxes ordered.
- I blame Allan. . .
- Originally I had ordered just two boxes since I tend to shove the whole box down my throat in under 30 minutes
- This isn’t going to be pretty
- This football obsessed girl is really starting to understand hockey, this could get interesting
- I am finally getting to go to a game this Thursday, it has been way too long
- Best Valentine’s Day date ever. . .gumbo, hot dogs, cocktails and a cute boy
- Loved, loved, loved Kelly Clarkson’s performance Sunday
- Still scratching my head at John Mayer’s getup but then again I still think he is a schmuck
- I learned yesterday that Magnolia Bakery now ships, be still my beating heart
- Now if I could get Lombardi’s pizza here
- In the category of first world problems, I dropped my bracelet off at Tiffany’s to be fixed. Currently it is hanging out in NYC getting repaired and will not return to BNA until the 26th
- Why does it seem like my jewelry gets more trips to NYC than I do?
- Stace’s FB status update about laughing in her sleep and wanting water last night was great, her hubby has video and I cannot wait to see it
- I am being schooled on all things Vegas by Allan
- I am currently preparing to leave bread crumbs while there so I can make it back to the room
- My love for Loveless Cafe’s biscuits was rekindled this past weekend. . .so good
With all this talk of food, the temptation to run out and get something yummy is strong but I will be a good girl and just go to bed. My thighs will thank me for this. Guys, make sure you do a little something for your women. Sometimes a card or another simple token can go a long way. And I might not even wear black like I normally do. . . somebody smack me, I have entered the world of cheesiness.