Hockey, hockey, a bit more hockey, throw in some basketball and a side of free agency and you can probably surmise that I have been a tad busy. So let’s get right to it. . .
- I am digging Thrift Shop by Macklemore, great hook and dude, anyone who gives a shout out to footed pajamas is awesome
- After hearing a rant about a neighboring county and gasp! rental property invading the public schools, Allan reminded me that we are Westside 4 Life. . . true dat
- Best game so far has to go to the Preds vs the Stars because who doesn’t love it when Mr. Underwood gets in a fight. . .
- Hells Kitchen is back and I am loving it
- I want to meet Chef Gordon Ramsey just so he can call me a donkey
- Stu has continued his stellar record of dates disappearing after a couple times out. . .
- I finally hit up Arnold’s Meat and Three last Friday for the first time in forever–YUM!
- I really need some more of that
- I also hit up Bobbie’s Dairy Dip for a malt last week
- Tried Newk’s for the first time
- And apparently I should weigh about a ton right now
- 42 days and counting until Vegas, is it time to leave yet?
- Free agency and the looming draft for the NFL is making me anxious, I need another Super Bowl for my Steelers
- I have watched so much hockey lately that I am to the point where I am recognizing the names of the players and not for the Preds, the other teams
And now I must go to finish the rest of Hells Kitchen and then dream of another sweet win by the Preds and then possibly line of places to grab food at the next few days.