Let’s get back into a routine shall we?
- I’m ready for November 6th, the Peanuts movie is coming out. . . I wonder if the Wookster would like to go with me?
- The final Hunger Games movie comes out next month AND then of course Star Wars comes out in December. So excited! Of course I will need to take a loan out for all of the movies I want to go see.
- I also need to pick up the original Star Wars on BluRay, always on my list and keep forgetting to get them
- I am currently kicking butts and taking names with fantasy football, still not sure how that has happened but I will take it
- My Steelers need an infusion of something, not sure what but we need something
- I went with Stace and her family to a pumpkin patch a week and a half ago, we were there exactly 15 minutes and Mr. E hurt himself, as in, let’s take a trip to the ER.
- OMG, I just wanted to trade places with him since little man is such a cutie. I offered all kinds of matchbox cars, Stace said no.
- Lots of interesting people watching in the ER on a Saturday night, also met a really nice Lyft driver who took me home when we realized that after several hours we were going to be there a few more hours.
- I stepped out of my comfort zone and asked a guy if he wanted to get a coffee. . . well, it was a FB message and I totally tried to sound laid-back, like no biggie. . . his reply? Thanks but no thanks
- To be fair, I was thinking of it as more of a, “this is a great way to get out and do something” but it is what it is
- I have already planned my birthday (yes, the one in January) going to Chicago to visit friends
- I also have some more traveling to do, so I need to plan, plan, plan
- I also want to look into taking some cooking classes
- And make fresh pasta (why does the KitchenAid attachment cost so much???)
- Would it be inappropriate to start a GoFundMe for my trip to London? I mean, I have made all kinds of bad choices in my life but I am a 41, never been married girl, so surely that’s something. .. .
Now I must go obsess over my team cause it’s not looking pretty right now.