I love having a three day weekend but I have a hard time keeping up with the days! Yesterday I could have sworn it was Sunday and today Monday but hey, the weekend is just a few short days away, so bring it!
- My weekend consisted of football, more football and another side of football
- Did I mention that I watched a lot of football?
- I did get some time at the pool Saturday morning, Bear and his cute little girl came over to swim for a bit
- They bring a Super Soaker water gun with them, lots of fun people
- I have now vacuumed and cleaned my place three times since I moved backed, I still think I must have some kind of illness
- I did get a bit worried with all the rain we had Sunday, I don’t want to have to build a boat to get around town
- Girls night Thursday night proved to be lots of fun, those ladies crack me up but apparently we have to find a new venue since parking can be an issue
- Bear made the mistake of texting me yesterday stating he was bored. . .
- I mentioned hitting Radnor Lake for a walk
- He agreed
- He now maintains I tried to destroy him with that walk. . .
- I got the best picture of him at the end of the hike
- And I posted it to FB
- I laughed my evil laugh while reading all the comments
- He is still talking to me after our little excursion
- I am going to another one of our friends to MTSU this Saturday for a game, I haven’t been back since I graduated
- Tailgating Raider style, let’s see if they can compete with the Grove in Oxford
- Doubtful but I am going to give it the old college try
- I am still in search of a great nickname for our friend, this is starting to get difficult
- We found out the other week that mom has late onset asthma
- Yeah, I don’t get that either
- I am itching for a vacation, where is the money tree when you need it?!
- NFL, tomorrow! Can’t wait! And Go Steelers, beat the Broncos Sunday night!
I need to get back to my hot date with Howard Stern and America’s Got Talent. I never said I was I cool, the dorky part always wins out.
I had to take a boat back to the apartment this afternoon, seems all the rain wanted to come at once and the ground wasn’t prepared. I love the rain, maybe I should really look into moving across the pond to London. . . I could get all the gray weather plus listen to all those British men with their yummy accents! But it is Tuesday and I guess I need to get on with it.
- As much as I love Excel and geek out when I figure out something else to do with it, yesterday was one of those days where I really wanted to take that stupid program and fling it across the room.
- Chanting I love my job when you are knee deep in some problem doesn’t make the frustration any less, in fact, I get a little crankier.
- I read the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy last month, it was the first time I read something like that and I actually liked it. The best part? Stumbling on different videos of stars reading excerpts from them. Seriously, I would pay good money to listen to a variety of stars doing this.
- I am very thankful that I read them on my Kindle, I would be 50 shades of red if I read the paperbacks at lunch.
- I just watched the best act ever on America’s Got Talent, it was a father/son duo who trained RESCUE dogs to do tricks. They were doing flips, walking on their hind legs and doing little dances, cutest thing ever!
- I turned to Wook and asked him what he could do, he promptly sighed and went back to sleep.
- I am the first to admit, I am a label loving fool but hand me a rescue animal and it is all over with, some of the best love, cuddles and companionship ever.
- For those out there that still think AGT made a mistake by hiring Howard Stern, did you not see the heartbreaking moment with him and the seven year old rapper??? Oh my, he really is a nice guy who has made a living being a, um, I guess you could say perv. But that is his schtick.
- After an in-depth discussion with Son last week, it was decided that she doesn’t want to share my ribs and bbq with everyone. So as an early birthday treat, we are having a small dinner next Friday.
- How hard is this going to be to transport the ribs, bbq sauce and rub to Nashville? I have to steam them here and let them settle before they touch the grill.
- It was a very bad week for disco last week, of course my heart is still broken that Andy Gibb died about 100 years ago.
- I really want to see Rock of Ages when it comes out next month but I really don’t care for Tom Cruise. I don’t know if I can get over him being in the film.
And with that, I must go so I can pay attention to the finale of Dancing with the Stars. Please let William Levy and Cheryl Burke win! Pretty please?