I’m a slacker, what can I say? But it’s Tuesday and I probably have a ton of randomness sitting in my head, so here it goes. . .
- I am so over 80* weather around here, it’s late October, I want fall, pretty leaves, layers and not having to dress like it is still summer
- I have kind of gotten back on the wagon in terms of weight loss and I am still considering using my Dyson for liposuction
- I hit Radnor Lake Sunday morning, I think it took longer to find a place to park than it did to walk
- I was focused on the walk, my iPod kicking out Def Leppard tunes and finished the almost three miles in 50 minutes
- Considering how horrible I have been in terms of watching what I eat and exercising, I will take that time. . . for now
- There are moments in my life when I think I have been kicked back into a high school drama
- All I have to say is, when you hit your 30s it is time to grow up
- Just like Charlie Brown, I will, someday, some how, kick that $u&*ing football, watch out Lucy
- There is only one downfall to my job, the paper that I use to print everything out on. . . I have a small forest in my office
- A Christmas miracle happened, I got reservations at Catbird Seat
- I CANNOT wait to go, the Queen will be my date for the evening!
- I got my Scentsy stuff this past weekend, it smells so yummy!
- I voted today, I have done my civic duty. . .
- And it makes me even more official as a Davidson County resident
Well, apparently I had a brain fart and can’t remember the rest! That kind of figures but I guess sometimes you just need a break when it comes to writing. Now let’s hope that I can get back into the grove. Until then, Go Steelers!