Let’s just jump right into this week’s randomness shall we?
- I am over the almost Sybil like weather around here, pick a season and stick with it. Between trying to pick out something to wear daily, my sinuses/allergies cannot take this much longer.
- While cheesy, I did enjoy The Mistletones Sunday evening but I beg Tori Spelling to lay off of the fillers or whatever she is doing to her face. It was so puffy and at least to me, that isn’t an attractive look.
- Confession: I purchased Taylor Swift’s song “I knew you were trouble” over the weekend. I have probably just lost about 100 cool points for that.
- I have lost my baking mojo. . . I feel like a total failure.
- I had to say goodbye to my stinky boyfriend, aka Shadow, my BFF’s dog over the weekend. I was keeping E while she and her hubby went out for a bit and Shadow had a seizure. A horrible, full on seizure.
- I can handle about 98% of things good and bad but this fell into that 2% category. I felt helpless, scared, freaked out and most importantly, not in control. A kid gets sick? I know what to do and how to handle it. A dog that I love very much and know he is very sick but can’t tell me anything, I can’t handle it.
- He has been my date for New Year’s Eve and a sundry of other things over the years. I loved my stinky as much as I love Wook.
- It feels like everyone I love and care about leave.
- I get that this isn’t really the truth but it seems like that is all I have been doing the past few years and that gets old.
- And I already know that He doesn’t give you more than you can really handle but geeze, really? I am starting to think there is a black cloud floating over my head.
- How the Steelers lost Sunday, I haven’t a clue; I finally took a nap-haven’t done that in awhile.
- Facetime with Son and Snug always makes me smile
- I have finally managed to go into Tiffany’s to browse and come out with not one thing marked to add to my wish list. . .
- Of course to balance that out, I have fallen in love with several pairs of drool worthy shoes
- In the world of weight loss. . .if I go by what I weighed when I started all of this a year and a half ago, I have lost almost 40lbs but if I go by where I was in September/October of this year (since I stalled and gained some back) I have lost almost 30lbs.
- I will take either number though because I am below 180
- Looking at old pictures from college over the weekend. . .umm, I cannot believe I thought I needed to lose weight. Holy cow, I wish I was that skinny again! Apparently after college I felt the need to eat for ten people at times. . .
- Researching flights and costs for London. . . doesn’t anyone have frequent flyer miles they want to donate to me? Dear lord, this is going to be pricey. I don’t mind the cramped seat from Nashville to wherever I fly out to London but I would prefer to have the room when I fly over the ocean. Must start researching gambling or how to pick winning lottery numbers.
Now I must get back to figuring out what to get mom for Christmas, she is the hardest person to shop for. . .well besides Wook.