I would like to blame this on my days of the week underpants since this is Thursday and not Tuesday but I don’t have any. . . days of the week underpants. I have underpants people. So I will blame this on the aftereffects of too much food at Thanksgiving and running all over Nashville last week.
- Christmas music is on most of the time at work now, I am sure my coworkers will be looking to disable that feature soon. I hope I keep it at a reasonable level so it doesn’t bother anyone.
- The 25 Days of Christmas is in full effect in my apartment
- As is the mess known as decorations that is slowly making it’s way out of the many plastic totes
- Wookie has taken to trying to open the box the tree is in, I inherited my parents’ tree (again) since my other tree was somewhat destroyed by him during prior Christmases
- Tomorrow night I will rearrange my furniture, set up the tree and commence with sprinkling black pepper around the tree in hopes of keeping little man away from it
- Creating Christmas ornaments for gifts, including using glitter which will be found years from now since it never goes away
- I love Nutcrackers and can’t wait to get my little army out of the totes
- I was grumbling to the boy about Zumba in an email today, he explained a guilt free way of not doing it. . .
- It’s called spin class
- Have I mentioned that he isn’t really that funny?
- Only four more weeks until I get to go shopping on his dime!
- The Queen and her Royal Court gathered last week for our annual Thanksgiving dinner, this year we added glittery crowns to our outfits (all thanks to the Queen!)
- My love continues to grow for Green Hills Mall, hit Macy’s at 7:30am Black Friday, scored some new pillows and drooled over dishes, bake ware and appliances
- I got my letter to Santa written and in the mailbox at Macy’s
- Hit up See’s Candy for some chocolate lollies, I LOVE them!
- Also tried out the cinnamon lolly and wish I had gotten some of them as well
- Scored some clothes on the cheap at Ann Taylor Loft
- Had lunch at 6th and Pine at Nordstroms, tried the pastrami on rye for the first time, gotta say, it was good. Also make sure you get one of their cookies for dessert, they bake it as you wait so it is warm and gooey.
- All that food meant extra time at the gym
- I ended up losing two pounds even after all of that food
- Spent some much needed time with my BFF and the cutest little boy ever! Mr. E is going to break hearts one day AND I love his baby legs, too bad leg warmers are not in style. . .
- After driving (quickly) from Nashville back to Chattanooga, I watched The Muppet Movie with mom, Bird, her girls and husband. My emotions were all over the place, such a wonderful movie and brought back wonderful memories of my childhood
- Had to explain to one of the girls how puppets work and made a mental note that I will have to school them in all things Muppet very soon
- Sang along and now need the soundtrack
- Pick up two of the colors in the OPI collection but still looking for The Rainbow Connection, it must be mine
With that, I must get some sleep and hope that I can get my days straightened back out! Or put on my list to Santa days of the week underpants. . .
2 thoughts on “Tuesday Randomness”
The next time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I imply, I do know it was my option to learn, but I actually thought youd have something attention-grabbing to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you possibly can fix in case you werent too busy looking for attention.
Sorry to disappoint Lindsey. My weekly Tuesday Randomness entry is truly that, random and what pops into my head. It is also my humor shining through. While these lighthearted bullet points might be trivial, it is a nice way to empty my thoughts on paper. I started this series when I had hit a wall writing and needed something to write about. I hope you come back to visit and that one of my entries might speak to you. Thanks for visiting!