As Seen on TV products and infomercials drive me batty but here is the horrible confession, I CAN’T.LOOK.AWAY! Yes folks, the spoiled princess who has had naturally expensive taste since I could walk can’t get enough of these commercials. I need help.
So here is a list of some of the products that apparently if I had the money and space, I would get.
- Magic Bullet~people, I have been hooked on this stupid mini food processor/blender since I first saw the infomercial a few years ago. I am thinking this has to do more with the “actors” on the infomercial than anything else. The real kicker? I have my Kitchen Aid products that do all of this and more, that stupid program just got to me and now I stare at it wistfully every time I see it.
- Pajama Jeans~okay, I scoff every time I see this commercial because really? If I want to run around town in my pajama pants I will, no need to dress it up into something it’s not. I have no shame! But Lindsay over at She’s Still Got It and Suburban Turmoil just did a piece on the new, too good to be true, updated Pajama Jeans for (drumroll please!) men! Yes, your man can now roll around town in fake jammy jeans for only $12.95 (plus shipping). They even have a pair for the men who like to keep their jeans around their knees
- Forever Lazy~I should really start thinking up crap to sell because this is just all kinds of sad. First we had to settle for blankets when we were cold, then Snuggies became the rage and now neither will do! Get your, um, blanket/Snuggie/oversized workout clothes so you too can be warm while talking on the phone, watching the game, hanging out with friends. . .
- Swivel Store~for you cooks out there, are you tired of falling spices, can’t seem to find the Cream of Tartar? Well look no further! You too can have a plastic tray that swivels like a lazy susan and it saves space! Me? I think I will stick to throwing them all in the drawer and calling it a day.
- Potty Patch~for our pet lovers out there, throw this piece of, um plastic resembling grass down and let your puppies go to town! I will admit, it has been years since I have owned a dog, but is it wise to train your pup to potty indoors?
- Easy Feet~okay, I will admit, I got suckered in and bought the Pedi Egg a few years ago but this? Even I have lines I will not cross (at least not yet) but while I can still manage to get into the shower and still have some money around for pedis, I think I will pass on this little contraption. I have enough issues with cleaning my shower and I would think you would need to clean these little shoes often to keep the germs away. . .
But wait! There’s more! Actually, there are several different websites devoted to all these products plus stores if you are so inclined to peruse the merchandise in person. I just wish I had thought of one of these products because you know they are making a pretty penny out of a glorified blanket.