Might as well continue on with this little ramblings section. . .
- mom goes in for her final cataract surgery in the morning. Dad will be on driving duty for two days
- Wookie has made it his life’s work to cuddle me as much as possible since I am still sick. Yuck, I think he might be taking this a bit overboard but he is my little man and we have been together for years
- My pulled pork BBQ keeps getting tastier as the days go by, so yummy. I cannot wait to get up to Nashville and be with my friends and we sit down together to enjoy. I am thinking that Black Sangria I made years ago is going to have a comeback real soon.
- In shocking news, I am drinking water. I looked at my glass today and realized it was 26 oz. Yesterday I managed a glass and a half, today two glasses! So I am getting there.
- I could go for a dinner and movie kind of date. . . any takers?
- The massive welts on my legs from the mosquitoes are driving me insane. Can’t wait until these go down. A cheap and great method to thwart them is rubbing a dryer sheet on you before you go out. It does work.
- I have a ton of pictures I need to scan and yet I have not gotten any closer to do this.
- Tomorrow is hump day! Yeah! Can’t wait cause that means the weekend is coming.
Now I am going to bed. Have a great evening and leave me some comment love on the blog. It really does make me smile!